Preschool Easter Workshops for ages 3 – 5
Our sessions for children 3 to 5 will be filled with Easter STEM fun. We will race Easter Eggs to investigate gravity, sink eggs to see what floats and use K’NEX to make Easter Bunnies.
Our small group workshops have a maximum of 20 children who are supported by 3 staff so that we can ensure lots of help and lots of fun! More details of the workshops and booking will be available after Christmas.
Max class size of 20 to 3 staff. Parents do not stay
Where are the workshops?
We are running workshops at the following venues in 2020 between 1pm and 2.30pm:
- 6th April: The Kabin Dalgety Bay
- 7th April: The Dunfermline Scout Hall
- 8th April: Aberdour/Burntisland Venue
- 9th April: Kinross Venue
- 14th April: Stockbridge – The Lifecare Centre – 2 Cheyne Street, Edinburgh EH4 1JB, UK
- 15th April: 104 Edinburgh Scout Hall, Trinity
- 16th April: Mussleburgh Fisherrow Centre
- 17th April: Longniddry venue