The Awesome Pudding Party
- Ages Range: 8 to 12
- Number of Participants:minimum 10, maximum 16
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Cost: £18pp
Love LEGO® and dessert? then this is the party for you. Can be as a birthday party or just a fun afternoon for a group of children.
Participants use our special LEGO® kits and instructions to build either a handled or standing cake mixer. Each child then makes their own pudding using the mixer.
You can choose different flavoured pudding, we also bring whipped cream, hundreds and thousands, chocolate sprinkles and lots of decorative fun so everyone can create their own unique pudding.
We bring all ingredients, and take away all dishes.
The party is structured as follows:
- Team arrive to setup 15 mins before your scheduled party start time
- Warmup activities as the children arrive, we’ll have lots and lots of LEGO® for them to play with while we wait for the all the children to arrive.
- Activity briefing, we’ll explain the kits, the instructions and the model we are going to build.
- Model building (typically 50 to 60 minutes)
- Pudding making (typically 20 minutes)
- Certificate and gift ceremony
- Team leave 15 mins after the scheduled end of the party
All parties include the following:
2 x Party hosts
Building activity with all equipment provided
Young Engineers T-shirt and goody bag item for the birthday child
Certificate for each child
All pudding ingredients, dishes, cleanup materials
**Allergies** It is the responsibility of the adult booking the party to confirm allergy status of all participants. Lactose free milk can be included. We cannot guarantee that products used during this party are nut free***
**Please note there is an additional charge of £5 to cover travel to the following postcodes: EH6 to EH8, EH15 to EH26. Travel charges to postcodes outside this area will depend on where you would like us to come.
After all the children have received their certificates we recommend that where possible they move to another room for cake and snacks, the Young Engineers Team will pack away the kits and models.
We can also provide the following optional extras:
Young Engineers t-shirt for each child (£4.50 per child)
Party bags, with silicon bracelet and stickers, and LEGO® crayons (£3.50 per child)
Party, tablecloth, plates, cups, napkins (£20 flat rate)
LEGO® birthday cake (£55 to £70 dependant on design)
LEGO® Brick Cupcakes (£4.50 per cupcake)