Easter LEGO Camps for ages 6 to 9
A Young Engineers Holiday Event provides children with a fun and exciting way to explore science and engineering during their holidays. Our sessions involve the building of complex machines while learning about scientific and engineering principles. We keep classes small to ensure each child has a chance to learn and build at their own pace.
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions
Where are the camps?
This Easter we are running two camps in Edinburgh
- Cramond Camp: April 6th to 9th 2020 at Cramond Kirk Halls, Cramond Glebe Rd, Edinburgh EH4 6NS
- Meggetland Camp: April 14th to 17th 2020 at Boroughmuir Rugby Club, Meggetland, Edinburgh EH14 1XQ
Camps will run 10am to 2pm.
- Day 1: All about lifting, children will learn about levers, fulcrums, pulleys, and hydraulics.
- Day 2: Easter Egg Factory, we’ll build machines to decorate easter eggs, we’ll do experiments with food and we’ll learn about colour (**please note children will get sweets and/or chocolate on this day, if you have concerns about allergies please contact us***)
- Day 3: Water and Aqueducts is a day full of water experiments, we’ll look at how we move water, how we build around and underwater and how different materials and shapes are best suited to different water based problems
- Day 4: STEM Escape Room! Can you use your STEM knowledge and problem solving skills to beat our escape room? Children will work in small groups to solve a range of puzzles and building tasks by applying their STEM knowledge.
How much are the camps?
Block book the full 4 days for £90 or £25 per day