Big Builders Camps for Ages 3 to 5
We are offering 5 weeks of Big Builders Camps in 2019.
These camps are for children aged 3 to 5. Sessions are relaxed. We start each day with a story that introduces our theme and provides plenty of opportunities for children to talk about their understanding of the topic and share their experiences. We then move on to experiments and investigations. Children will work in small groups of 4 or 5 with a staff member supporting them. Experiments are practical and help children explore the STEM topic through play. Each day includes a building session using a variety of materials from K’NEX, LEGO Blocks, Gears and so on. Finally we include an art project that allows the children to take home a souvenir
The themes for 2020 will be announced shortly
Our detailed Big Builders summer program brochure is coming soon!
**Please note Big Builders is not a LEGO camp. We use a range of materials for building. We do not use motorised LEGO at any time in this camp***
Venues & Times : 9.30am to 12pm daily.
Our dates and venues for 2019 are as follows:
- July 6th to 10th – Cramond Kirk Halls, Cramond Glebe Rd, Edinburgh EH4 6NS
- July 13th to 17th – Edinburgh Academy Junior School, 10 Arboretum Road, Edinburgh, EH3 5PLL
- July 20th to 24th – Boroughmuir Rugby Club at Meggetland, Edinburgh EH14 1XQ
- July 27th to July 31st – Oriam, Heriot Watt, Edinburgh
Full week £85pp, Daily £20pd
We are offering payment plans by Direct Debit for all full week bookings.
- Book in February and your payments are £17 per month for 5 months
- Book in March and your payments are £21.25 per month for 4 months
- Book in April and your payments are £29 per month for 2 months plus final payment of £27
- Book in May and your payments will be £42.50 for two months
If you decide to use our payment plan, you complete the form, we see your booking come through and will contact you to confirm details and send you the booking confirmation. You do not need to make a separate entry into the booking system.Big Builders Summer Payment Plan
- Parents do not stay at camp
- We have a maximum of 20 children and 3 staff
- Children must have passed their 3rd birthday